:) I never bought the spring pix anyway. I prefer the fall pix so that I had a record of what you guys looked like when you started each grade. That is until school pix got too expensive...then I took you to Kmart for their "mega print" specials. I know, I'm so classy! I was so glad when we finally discovered "Dreams" - Affordable & much better quality than Kmart. :)
HAHAHAHA!! that totally made me laugh out loud!! She cracks me up with her creative style :) ps- Her hair is sooo long in that Spirit pic above! love it!
7 comments:
Yikes! Hahahahaha. I'm so glad my kids can't reach their clothes!
Hahahaha! You're so nice to let her go to school like this. Love it!
:) I never bought the spring pix anyway. I prefer the fall pix so that I had a record of what you guys looked like when you started each grade. That is until school pix got too expensive...then I took you to Kmart for their "mega print" specials. I know, I'm so classy! I was so glad when we finally discovered "Dreams" - Affordable & much better quality than Kmart. :)
Awesome!!
Cutieeee
HAHAHAHA!! that totally made me laugh out loud!! She cracks me up with her creative style :)
ps- Her hair is sooo long in that Spirit pic above! love it!
Post a Comment