Oh Hootie... progress! It doesn't even look that bad in pictures. She's cute no matter what!
Oh my GOODNESS!!! she looks so much like Cori in that first picture. Her hair is cute and with all those crazy curls you can hardly tell - well, in most of the pics. :)
You could pull it half up with the ponytail to the side (aka Tdolly's standard school picture day hairdo). Seriously, she pointed out to me that I did her hair that way for EVERY school picture she ever took. This is why I didn't become a stylist.
She has the greatest face in the world. Who cares about the hair.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Hootie... progress! It doesn't even look that bad in pictures. She's cute no matter what!
Oh my GOODNESS!!! she looks so much like Cori in that first picture.
Her hair is cute and with all those crazy curls you can hardly tell - well, in most of the pics. :)
You could pull it half up with the ponytail to the side (aka Tdolly's standard school picture day hairdo). Seriously, she pointed out to me that I did her hair that way for EVERY school picture she ever took. This is why I didn't become a stylist.
She has the greatest face in the world. Who cares about the hair.
Post a Comment