Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Midget Fish

Our kids are still young enough that they haven't decided on what sports they want to pursue. But there is one thing that has become very important to me and that is that I have good swimmers!
So here we are in our 3rd year with the fabulous Lorie Tucker!
She herself is a mother and amazing Athlete!
She has a very informative and inspiring blog found HERE.
We are very lucky to learn from her!

Lorie was so kind in giving me my own class so I didn't have to juggle times and 2 separate classes and blah, blah, blah, wha, wha, wha...
I'm curious if she is regretting that decision.
I'll be honest, I get a little frazzled just watching the craziness that are my children in the water.
*sigh*

They love it but man oh man are they a lot to handle...

Jake is just so excited to be in the water he can't focus on anything (or anyone) else!

Cori actually listens when it's her turn but causes unnecessary commotion when its NOT her turn.

Lucie drinks and barfs the water like a dozen times in a 30 min span of time.

And Jason is very into striking a pose under water at all times!

This pictures sums up how our first 2 weeks of class have gone.
Everyone doing there own thing...

oh precious baby...

Lorie, BLESS YOUR HEART! You are a Saint! I owe you BIG!!!

4 comments:

Chris Holyoak said...

Oh my gosh - that pool cover in the last picture brings back so many memories!

How fun for your kids that they will know how to swim one day. I don't know if mine will ever get the chance!

The Horners said...

I can't wait for summer! It's not even warm at all yet. In fact, I saw a few snow flurries this morning. Olivia loves to swim and after she saw these pictures she asked if we could go!

Bassetts said...

How awesome that you have a friend that will teach all of your kids at one time. Such a cute pic with them lined up on the wall looking at Lorie. I can't wait for summer!

Gpa Paul said...

Glad your teaching them. Know too many adults and late teens who miss out on interesting experiences in life because they never learned to swim and are now are embarrassed to let people know they cant. keeep up the good work.