I just can't believe that one day I had this...

and now I have this...

My stomach is tied all in knots because he has grown up in a flash!
I LOVE everything about this sweet boy... EVERYTHING!!!

5 things Jake LOVES...
1. "to play on the iPad"
2. "the Beach"
3. "to Sunggle"
4. "to come back from school"
5. "to dig dirt"
How can you NOT love that?
Love, Love, Love this boy!
It has been 5 FANTASTIC years...
Happy Birthday Brother Bear!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Jakey! LOVE that handsome boy!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
He is SUPER cute! Happy birthday little guy!
I too can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like so many days last forever, yet years go by in a flash!
Happy Birthday Bud - love you so much!
So Cute! Happy birthday Jake!
Happy Birthday Jakey!!!
Happy Birthday Jakey!! You're such a super cute boy and we love you!!
Hope you had an awesome day Mr Jake. you always have a wonderful smile.
Who couldn't love a face like that? Boys can be so sweet.
Great blogs the last few weeks - loved catching up -- I've been following some of them - too exciting about Iron Man - congrats on a great finish!!! --
AND very precious - very cute -- very fun pictures of all the kids ---- especially with the variety of pics of the kids and the handsome birthday boy
Post a Comment