I'm running for Best Wife Ever amongst other things such as Best Mom ever, PTO president and Relief Society President...
hopefully I've got your Vote in all categories.
If you aren't quite decided yet, let me persuade you just a little...
A couple of weeks ago The Man had a rough day at work.
On top of the super delicious meal I made
(yes occasionally I cook) (and occasionally it turns out),
the kids and I made him a special treat.
It made his day a Million % better!
Now Vote!



5 comments:
You have my vote for everything.
Jared looks so thin! First time I ever saw a pic of him was in your engagement pics and his neck made him look huge! I want to be think but I don't want to eat like a bird and workout - dang it!
Got my vote!
Funny, Ben and I were just saying the same thing Jill said. He looks so much leaner these days.... but maybe not for so long after those burgers from IN N Out. hahaha jk.
I vote Yes! I love that you get the kids involved in cheering up the dad. Kids are the best.
Well its hard to tell from the "hanging chad" (political humor that will no doubt skip any uninformed the first time bush 2 won the presidency) but I think my vote went to Jenny. Certainly I would vote you a close second with 5 other wonderful daughters and two daughter in laws. (remaining politically correct)
So much for politically correct...make that "3" daughter in laws! :)
Post a Comment