Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tomorrow, Tomorrow... I Love Ya Tomorrow!

I can't wait for Women's Conference!


I can't wait to see my Sisters! (& Parents)
I can't wait to meet my new nephew!
I can't wait to be inspired!
I can't wait to learn!
I can't wait to relax!
I can't wait to have fun!
I can't wait to go to Taipan!

8 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

I like that last one. Can't wait to see you too!

The Horners said...

Me too!I just hope I'll be able to visit with you guys! Jude can't wait to meet you too!

Bassetts said...

I can't wait!

The Horners said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

"LIKE"

(that was my deleted comment, I was logged in as Tdolly) OOPS!

Holly said...

Hey! Maybe I'll see you there (like last year!) Can't wait to hit Taipan too...along with my LONG list of must stop shops :).

Have fun!!!

Tiffany said...

Yeah TaiPan!! Thankfully I don't have to go all the way up north to shop there!

Gpa Paul said...

Wait is over. Glad I got to see all of you.