That's the thing with fangs, I mean bangs... they get boring after a while but they're still cute on you!
I've had bangs since I came home from my mission. What's wrong with me? I can't stop.
KIff has bangs? Weird.
Amen to that. lol. So slow.
I love your bangs!! I wish I could pull them off. Wait...I cut them, but have to grow them out immediately. And they take forever to grow!Good luck!
Fangs are fun!
I think they are cute! But i know how you feel, I did this and they seemed to grow in super slow too
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's the thing with fangs, I mean bangs... they get boring after a while but they're still cute on you!
I've had bangs since I came home from my mission. What's wrong with me? I can't stop.
KIff has bangs? Weird.
Amen to that. lol. So slow.
I love your bangs!! I wish I could pull them off.
Wait...I cut them, but have to grow them out immediately. And they take forever to grow!
Good luck!
Fangs are fun!
I think they are cute! But i know how you feel, I did this and they seemed to grow in super slow too
Post a Comment