Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Happiness

Saturday

We had a great time at our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.
I know I've said it before and I will continue to say it, so long as we live here but...
I LOVE my Neighbors!

Here we are with "so excited we can't stand it" faces...

and I didn't think it was possible for all 4 of my kids to be going through a fake smile phase
at the same time but alas, here we are...

Here is the Hunting Party this year...

I have some intense kids...

with their lute...

oh my Jason, you are too cute, even when you don't want to share...

Sunday

We were fortunate to have the Easter Bunny visit us this year...


and then we quickly had breakfast and got ready for 8:30am church...

cutest kids in town...

silliest kids in town...

after Church we watched 2 of the movies the Easter Bunny gave us and just relaxed.
Jared made a delicious meal while Cori helped me set the table.

I am indeed grateful for Easter. I have a special place in my heart for my Savior Jesus Christ.
I have felt the power of the Atonement in my life and I am truly grateful that He lives!
I am thankful to know Christ in this life and know I can be with Him in the life after.
Hope you all have the joy of having Christ in your life too.

Happy Easter, He is Risen!

7 comments:

The Horners said...

Love the Easter get up! SO CUTE!

Chris Holyoak said...

I'm so sorry you have 8:30am church! I would lose my mind! It looks like you pulled it off. Everyone looks adorable!

Tiffany said...

Love the girls' dresses!!!! ANd the boys are pretty snazzy too. Seriously... cutest family ever!

Katie Evans said...

You always make holidays so fun!! Those little bloomers under the girls dresses are so CUTE!

THere's no way we would have been dressed and ready for 8:30am church! Ours starts at 1pm and even then sometimes we stroll in a little late!

Gpa Paul said...

Happy Easter to all of you. I am truly so grateful for the Atonement and the love I feel from my savior.

Chante said...

Love Cori's dress! Where did you get it? Your kiddos are so adorable!

Middleton said...

Cutest kids! Hottest mom!