Friday, April 15, 2011

Festividads de Compleanos Mijo

Did that title make since? Was I even close to speaking Spanish?
Probably not!

Jake requested Pizza for his birthday dinner so Pizza it was!
I like having a family dinner on the birthday and party later. Much much easier on me.
I sure LOVE this BIG boy!



I am the best at making ugly cakes. The BEST!

Hope all your wishes came true Birthday Boy!

********************************
The Party...



Shout out to Aunt Jill for helping me with the floating Birthday boy heads!

Jakes People...

We had a Bike Party. I made an obstacle course with ramps,
weaving cones and sprinkler loop for the kids to ride around in.
Now Jake will ride his bike for HOURS!!!
His friends... not so much. But my Jake didn't notice and had a blast!

The only pic of the course...

Seriously LOVE my Madison! She did just as much as I did... maybe even more!
Now thats dedication!

The happiest Boy in the World!

Right before the party started Cori was franticly trying to make this card for Jake.
"Dear Jake, I'm glad you had a good time at your party. I love you"

The best part is that he thought it was the greatest thing ever.
So happy they love each other!

Great Birthday to celebrate a great Boy and 5 GREAT years!
Adios Amigos!

7 comments:

The Horners said...

So cute! I like the "floating heads" and that you said "Jake's people" hahahahaha. He is such a handsome boy! Looks like he had a great birthday!

Chris Holyoak said...

He is so stinking cute. Great party, mom. I'm so jealous that it looks like spring there. We are nowhere close to that weather here!

Bassetts said...

You always have such cute ideas for parties. I may have to steal some of them. Jake is so stinkin' cute! Glad he had such a fun birthday and your obstacle course wasn't in vain :)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Happy Birthday Jakey! This is a great idea for a party & you have the perfect driveway for it, too!

Gpa Paul said...

Look Jake plays on bikes with his friends just like pa.

Kaymee said...

cute party idea! also, how do I find myself a Madison????

Becki said...

So cute! and Your (pizza party) cake was totally cute! I wish I could make cakes like that. :) Happy birthday to Jake.