We've got Spirit yes we do!
We've got Spirit, How about you?
Yes, I enjoyed it more than she did.
She got a kick out of me telling her how Grandma used
to Iron her hair with the iron and an ironing board. "Grandmas so silly" :)
I don't think my Mom was a hippy but I'm pretty sure my Dad hugged a few trees.


5 comments:
Whether you enjoyed it more or not, she'll certainly appreciate you helping her to look so cute! I always loved Spirit Week. Makes me excited for when my girls get to go :) Great job!
Hahaha ain't that the truth! She looks like such a cute hippy. Her hair is so long and pretty!
CUTE!!!! I can't wait for stuff like this. She looks adorable. I love it.
So cute! I don't know how you do it!
love those trees. Hug Hug
Post a Comment