Monday, April 25, 2011

Star Student of the Week!

Starting today Cori is the star student of the week.

Honestly I had forgotten until Friday afternoon.
So we did our best with pictures I already had printed.
I had so much fun looking back through all our pictures!
Man time sure FLIES by!
My babies are growing up!

Cori had fun decorating her poster.
I had to remind my self FREQUENTLY that it was her project and to let HER do it!
Why am I so creatively controlling??? I'm sick!
Anyways, she was happy with it and actually ok'd me to help.

Cori is always a Star in our house!

6 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Cute! I would not have that many available printed pics had I been in your shoes!

Gina Deceuster said...

omigosh Alana is too! The same week!! I can't wait to tell her.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Cori is always a star in my book, too! Hope she enjoy's her special week & I hope she doesn't expect the star treatment after her week is up! :)

The Horners said...

Cute poster! I feel you on the creative control thing. The other day it bothered me so bad that Olivia wanted yellow nails instead of pink. I have a problem. I always loved that part of school although I don't remember ever being student of the week... in any class. She IS getting so big!

Leigh said...

I seriously dread "Star Student" week! Mostly because I'm too lazy to print my pictures! Hooray for Cori. She's a Supa-Stah!!

Gpa Paul said...

Cori is always a Star in my heart.