Friday, March 28, 2008

Jason Walks

Well he has finally walked on his own. We thought before, he was on the road to beating Cori (who walked at 9 months) but he did it by 10 months. Even though Jared teased me while I was in Utah that I had missed it, Jason waited until both parents were present to walk. It was so cute. Jared came home from work and Jason and I were in the entry way and he took 4 big steps to Jared. This is the best video clip I could get of him walking. I wish I had time to sit long enough on the computer to edit his fall at the end but this makes it a little bit more realistic!

Congratulations Bud!

10 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Way to go Buddy Boy!

The Horners said...

He's so big! I love his hair, so cute! Yay Jason!

The Holyoaks said...

Whatever - the fall is the best part!

Middleton said...

I agree with Jill... the fall is so cute. Yeah for Jason!

Tiffany said...

Sad that he fell - right on his face!! But oh those first steps...how fun.

Dacia said...

TOO CUTE!!! We need to get him and Alyssa together, I keep forgetting how close in age they are!!!

Dan and Janay said...

I can't beleive he is walking! Mackenzie has no desire. what's the secret?

PS were do you get your maternity clothes? They are so cute, I'm not making an announcement, but when I do get pregnant again, I need to find better things to wear!!!!!
janay

Elisa said...

Cute cute! I love new walkers and how they fall all the time.

Christy said...

That's crazy, he looks too little to be walking!!! So dang cute.

Vanessa said...

well that is the cutest fall I have ever seen!