Since I've had so much extra time on my hands, I've done a little bit of sewing.
Here are the blankets and burp cloths I made for my little sisters Terri and Leah who are due a week before me. And yes we are all having girls! The blankets turned out so cute I almost didn't give them to the girls cause I wanted to save them for myself but since I'm so nice... I went ahead and gave them to the Mommy's to be. Rochelle and Amy, yours are coming! I have had a tough time finding cute but "masculine" boy material.
There was just enough scraps to make myself some blankets and burp cloths and a cute little dress for Cori!
And then of course her Easter dress. A tradition I've started. I hope to be able to make her Christmas and Easter dresses every year and Lucie's. The hat and gloves was something I remember wearing when I was a little girl. I put them on her and she said, "oh, I Mary Poppins". Too cute!
8 comments:
So cute! Your sewing is improving more & more all the time! G'ma Lucy would be so proud of you!
Wow! Those are darling!
Well aren't you just little Suzy homemaker?! I'll remember you make those absolutely adorable blankets next time I have a baby!! I LOVE them!
Cute stuff! You're so talented.
cute stuff!! you are a great sewer!!! I love the blankets and dresses!!! Jenna's outfit is from Gap.
Those are cute dresses! I'm still laughing at the Mary Poppins comment. Silly Coco!
Oh and thanks for the blanket and burp clothes... although this is the first time I've seen them, I just haven't seen Mom yet... but me likey!
Oh my gosh! You inspire me! That dress is adorable and the blanket is to die for! Good you!
Post a Comment