Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tag

2 Names you go by: outside of Cindi
1) Cindi Lou Who - which I didn't love as a kid. It embarrassed me.
2) Mommy

2 Things you are wearing right now:
1) jeans
2) black tee

2 of your favorite things to do:
1) eat
2) play with the kiddies

2 things you want very badly at the moment:
1) extra time to sew, craft, and scrapbook
2) to hold this new baby and not be pregnant anymore

2 favorite pets that you have had:
well this is funny because I go on and off with being allergic to animals and currently I am EXTREMELY allergic to anything and everything that has hair and dander. but...
1) Duke, my old white "Stafford shire Terrier" who we gave away 1 month before we had Cori. It was the best decision but the hardest. Not something I would suggest in your last trimester.
2) I guess I would say some lame Goldfish that Terri killed when she was 2? She climbed all the way up top my Mom's upright piano and emptied an entire thing of fish food into the fishbowl. My first toilet bowl burial. So sad!

2 two things you ate last:
1) maple donut
2) glazed donut

2 people you last talked to:
1) Jake
2) Jared

2 things you are doing tomorrow:
1) going to church
2) eating real southern ribs - I can't wait!

2 two longest car rides:
1) San Jose, CA to Memphis, TN too long to tell how long
2) San Jose, CA to Carlsbad Caverns to the Grand Canyon to four Corners to Nauvoo to Liberty Jail to Adam on Diomin to Carthridge Jail to the Hill Camorah to the Sacred Grove to the Corn Palace to Mt. Rushmore to Custards last stand to Salt Lake City and several other places which I must have forgotten. It was a Church History Tour with My 4 older siblings and my parents in the Mini Van. Something I hated then but appreciate now. Thanks Mom and Dad for knowing what's best for me!

I tag who ever wants to play.

6 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

I can't believe you remember all those places from the church history tour. The funniest part about this whole post is what you last ate: a glazed donut and a maple donut. That made me laugh pretty hard for some reason. Call me when you have some time. Love ya.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

2 names; jennifart, jennypoopoocacatutu (thanks to nuckle p)

2 things I'm wearing; jeans & a sweatshirt

2 favorite things to do; visit family, hang with the dad

2 things I want to do very badly right now; lose weight, find more hours in a day

2 favorite pets; Tarzan, the family mut & Blossom, my baby goat

2 things I ate last night; chili & berry pie

last 2 people I talked to; T-dolly & Dad

2 things I'm doing tomorrow; teaching RS & packing for Utah

2 longest car rides; the first church history trip with the older kids & the second church history trip with the younger ones (although I have driven from TN to CA non-stop more times than I care to count!)

The Horners said...

sorry i killed ur fish

Tiffany said...

I love the last two things you ate! You'd think you were pregnant or something!!:)

Kaymee said...

I am soooo down with the maple and glazed donuts!!! why do you think I gain so much when prego?? :)

Gina Deceuster said...

Did I ever tell you that I ate a glazed donut and drank chocolate milk every day for lunch in Junior High? Don't tell Dad.