Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter- this is too long, sorry!


This was the best thing the Easter bunny could have gotten for Cori! She has played with them none stop and I have to keep looking for her cause she plays with them so quietly that I never realize she's awake or in her room. I promise this was a happy face from Jake. He loves Thomas the Train!
I love that Jason is smiling while his binki is still in his mouth. He's so talented!

My cute but CRAZY kids!



After church, we came home and put the boys down for a nap (Pa included) and Cori and I decorated Easter eggs for the first time. She did great! I on the other hand as an example for Cori, dropped the first egg into the blue vinegar-water which splashed out everywhere! I forgot, it's been a couple of years since I did the egg thing.






We then went to Grammie and Poppie's for dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt. The kids had a great time.

Cousin Pics. I stopped trying to get a perfect picture cause it's just not gonna happen. This is as good as it gets!

9 comments:

Middleton said...

What fun pictures. Cori must feel so pretty in the gloves and hat. You and Jill are just too talented with the homemade dresses. Oh and I will probably have to steal the Lucky Charms idea. How did I not think of that! Keep the good ideas coming.

Kaymee said...

it is so sad that we can't get those group pics we want. i can't even get one with just 2 kids :(

The Horners said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting! Cori is looking like a little girl now. I think she looks more and more like you now that she's getting older. I LOVE her gloves and hat, so funny!! Give them kisses for me!

Coordination Queen said...

Those little dolls and dresses are the best! Your kids look so cute! I love getting everyone dressed up for Easter.

Tiffany said...

What a fun Easter! Cutler did/does the same thing with his binki...they are talented.

The Holyoaks said...

Her dress turned out very cute. And of course, the accessories are a nice touch! Mary Poppins . . . hahahaha! That was hilarious.

Elisa said...

Oh my goodness you have done like 10 posts since I last looked! That little family pic is so cute! I'm sure you house is crazy with all your little ones, but they are adorable and you look beautiful! I love easter pics. Cori's gloves are awesome, it looks like she's going to do a little song and dance.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Oh...it's a "grand Easter Parade finale!"

Dacia said...

I guess we need to get Kaitlyn and Cori together too. Kaitlyn LOVES her princess polly pockets and does the same, disappears for literally hours playing with them. I love listening in on the "pretend" play conversations they have. I love kids imaginations! Your kids are as precious as ever!