Did anyone see this? I remember watching it on Oprah and was blown away by this man. Do I live my life to the fullest and am I as happy as I could be? It's about 10 min. long but it is such a great "Last Lecture" and everyone should hear it!
I've had several friends send this to me...it is impressive as well as inspirational. There are way too many negative people who sit around wallowing in their own little "pitty-party" - this man has chosen to continue living a quality life knowing his end is near. We should all follow his example..."for we know not whence the bridegroom cometh."
loved this...it was our fhe last monday and gave me the opportunity to bear my testimony to my children about how great I think they are and how honored I am to be their mother. Thanks for sending it. We loved it and it kept my kids mesmirized and quiet. Wished I had something like this every Monday night to keep them quiet.
4 comments:
I totally remember watching this episode of Oprah. He is great, thanks for the reminder!
I've had several friends send this to me...it is impressive as well as inspirational. There are way too many negative people who sit around wallowing in their own little "pitty-party" - this man has chosen to continue living a quality life knowing his end is near. We should all follow his example..."for we know not whence the bridegroom cometh."
loved this...it was our fhe last monday and gave me the opportunity to bear my testimony to my children about how great I think they are and how honored I am to be their mother. Thanks for sending it. We loved it and it kept my kids mesmirized and quiet. Wished I had something like this every Monday night to keep them quiet.
Post a Comment