Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Baby Shower Leah!

While in Utah, Jake and I and my parents stayed with my sister Leah. So of course my mom and I gave her a Baby Shower! It was a lot of fun and Leah got a lot of really cute stuff for her little Keira.
She is due a week ahead of me but I look HUGE! I'm Moby Dick compared to Little Nemo!

Family and Friends


Apex Friends

Thanks for all who joined us in celebrating Leah and Rick's little Girl. And thanks to Leah and Rick for letting us stay with you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me so sick! You are way too cute when you are pregnant!! You girls both look beautiful!

The Horners said...

shut up, ur skinny!

Vanessa said...

I know! I told your parents you are the cutest pregnant lady ever, and its your 4th its just not fair!!!!
You did such a great job on the shower, I loved your games, I am going to steal that candy bar one :)

Tiffany said...

Could you quit being so dang cute while pregnant?! Seriously!!!

Christy said...

You are so amazing...sewing??? Wow. Your littles are so dang cute!

The Holyoaks said...

You do look pretty good, if I do say so. Smokin hot.

Gina Deceuster said...

Love the pics! Wish I could've been there!