I about peed my pants when I watched her do it the first time. She is so crazy! She has gotten a lot better and it has been fun watching her concentrate on her jumps.
I about died when I saw this post. The picture of her before you even click play is too funny. I was already laughing hysterically. I love this baby girl! I miss you guys. I also see you bought her some more pink hoots now that Macy has her old ones.
8 comments:
She is so cute!! She is getting big!
How cute! and fun that she is learning new things!!!
I love it!!! What a doll...
I about died when I saw this post. The picture of her before you even click play is too funny. I was already laughing hysterically. I love this baby girl! I miss you guys. I also see you bought her some more pink hoots now that Macy has her old ones.
How fun. She is so cute and wow her hair is long!
That was so cute! She looks so much older.
Oh Coco...you are your mother's daughter! It warms my heart to see you in action. :)
Oh thats adorable! She's so cute! I love her long dark hair! I better start loving blonde more, cause that's all I'm gonna have for sure.
Post a Comment