Monday, March 24, 2008

Jessica & Adam's Wedding

I got to go to Utah again for my "God Sister's" wedding. HAHAHA! My dear friend Jessica was married for Time and all Eternity in the Salt Lake Temple on Friday and was so happy to "invite" myself to ALL the festivities!. Jessica and Vicky really made me feel special by letting me experience this special day with them from beginning to end. Thanks guys! I love you so much!



Getting the Bride and Mother of the Bride ready.


I have never had an issue with the veil but as soon as she walked out of the temple, the wind blew it out of her hair! I was so embarrassed! After a couple tries, I finally got it to stay in. Jessica had so many people from San Jose fly out to her wedding. It was like a High School Reunion! I never thought I would have a High School Reunion in Salt Lake City! It was great seeing everyone.



Me with my date. Jessica made a beautiful bride! Her dress was perfect.







The cake was so pretty and delicious. The happy couple.





Bottoms up! Doing the YMCA with G'pa.

3 comments:

The Horners said...

Where do u get ur clothes... help me!!!

Coordination Queen said...

Yeah, your clothes are really cute. That cake is amazing.

The Holyoaks said...

I'm lovin your outfit in the pic of you doing Jessica's hair.