Hahaha! That's right... I had a Hair School Reunion this last weekend with my Hairy Friends from School! I flew into Salt Lake, Utah stayed with Kass at the Gateway one night and met the rest of the girls in Park City for a great weekend of food, shopping, "Salt Lake" mud masks and scary winter pedicures! It was so much fun to see everyone and catch up. I won, I have the most kids, but it was funny to know that I was pregnant with almost everyone. It was so much fun and I'm glad that we got together. Thanks Kass for putting it together and to Susan for the condo. And for the girl who gave me my Mountain woman pedicure!
The things I learned...
The things I learned...
Kass is a better wife than me!
Gigantic ice cycles are dangerous and I don't miss the snow.
I can't eat as much or stay up as late as I used to.
My friends are prettier, happier and funnier than I remember. Motherhood and married life did them well! Clockwise starting top Left, Eliza, Nadelle, Christy, Kass, Fatty, Kaymee and Tiffany.
Thanks again girls! I had so much fun!
5 comments:
Please tell me that Kass does NOT have that stuffed turkey in her house!? You girls are so gorgeous...glad you had a good time.
You did such a good job on this post! I still have lots to learn :)It was so fun to see you!! I told someone we should trek to Florida next...I heard someone has access to some condos :)
Wow, your post is way more fun than mine turned out! It was so much fun and I'm glad we did it. Your kids are beautiful!
What a fun thing to do.
It really was fun wasn't it?! I'm so glad you were able to come out, tell Jared he's the best.(I'm sure you already have:)
Post a Comment