Thursday, March 6, 2008

Carnival

We took the kids to the High School Carnival the other night and lets just say that Cori and Jared had a good time. Can I just say that "Carnies" give me the creeps! Is it just me or does it appear that they always have creepy peeps working at Carnivals? Anyways, after not being able to ride any rides due to Maternal conditions, dropping Jason on his head, slipping in the occasional mud puddle, and trying to keep 2 eyes on three kids, I was confused to why I still had a good time! But I did and will go next year when they come again. Cori has no fear and enjoyed everything, Jared did everything and felt it later on that night, and our little Jake who was so fun to watch at Disney a couple of months ago was terrified of everything! So the boys and I watched Cori and Jared have fun.

Are we as creepy as the "Carnies"?

Jared taking my place in the $200 challenge. They were hating on the pregnant lady and wouldn't let me climb. Apparently they didn't get the memo about me being a skilled professional on the climbing wall or maybe they just didn't want to hand over the $200 to a pregnant lady. HATERS!

Cori and Kohl drivin' the engine. They both had bells to ring and were not interested in taking a picture. I guess Cori is unaware of the fact that I blog her life.

You would think that after the ride started that he would realize that it was fun but, no. He screamed the entire ride! Poor A-Gators ears were hurting from his loud screams.


The Ferris Wheel (is that what it's called?) She had a lot of fun and was hanging her head over the edge to check everything out. No Fear!

My Boys chillin'

Help! Some one has stolen my Husbands Gangsta Rhythm!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Carnies are DEFINATELY CREEPY! Not to stereotype or anything...

Vanessa said...

Yes carnivals creep me out too, so does the circus!