Monday, March 24, 2008

Life's a Beach!

So we did the beach a couple times last week while over on the coast working on the condo. I consider this Jason's first real experience here cause he actually got to play in the sand and water. He loved it!!! He ate more sand than lunch and played in the cold water until it knocked him over.


building a sand castle

Ummm. gross!!! Jake's hair traps the sand in it! It took a couple of days and baths for it all to come out!

This little girl will play at the beach anytime and in any weather. She doesn't care how dirty she gets or how cold the water is or how windy! She loves it!

5 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

so fun. we're headed to the beach on saturday... I'm so excited!

Tiffany said...

Who doesn't love the beach? Looks like so much fun. And I love all the sand in the hair. Have you checked out my blog, we're doing the same thing, only not at the beach.

Gina Deceuster said...

I hear ya about eating the sand...I remember those post-beach diapers. Whew!

Kaymee said...

Love the beach, hate the sand :) Why do I have a sandbox in my backyard??? don't know. HOpe your condo is coming along!!

The Holyoaks said...

Okay, this is just grody. I guess I should look forward to sandy butts and other such areas?