Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to my BIG BOY!


Today Jakey is 2! I still can't believe that 2 years ago he was sent to our family. We are lucky parents!
I love that when I put this little boy to bed and tell him to close his eyes, he lifts his fingers to his eyelids to close them.
I love that in the morning when He sees Cori for the first time he says, " Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Sister"
I love it that when he gets excited about something he says, "YeeeHaaaw"
I love it that he has a permanent shotgun on Jared's lap and NOBODY is allowed to sit in that spot! And if you do he will push you off!
I love it that when we walk into Publix (a grocery store) he automatically thinks we are there to get him some Donuts.
I love it that when he smiles big he scrunches up his nose.
I don't love that he loves Shrek but I do love that when he watches it and Shrek farts, he will come run to me and say, " awwwwww, Shrek farted"
These are just a couple of the things I love about this little boy. He is very happy and a TRUE boy! I am so blessed to have him for a son and I look forward to watching him grow into a young man (just not too fast). Happy Birthday Bud, I love you!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hiiiiiii Sister! That is way too cute.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Awe - Happy Birthday Jakey! G'ma & G'pa miss you tons & love you more. We hope you have a great birthday.

The Holyoaks said...

Happy Birthday, Jakey-boy! We can't wait to see you again! Just don't go running around saying, "awwwww, Aunt Jill farted," and we will get along great.

The Horners said...

Happy Birthday Jakey!! I love you!!

Middleton said...

He is too cute and I love that he is my nephew and I get to have claim to his cuteness!!! Happy Birthday Jakey-boy!

Tiffany said...

I was just thinking today that his birthday must be soon. He is SSOOOO cute!! Happy Birthday Jake!!

Coordination Queen said...

What an adorable little boy. Little boys can be so much fun!