Thursday, March 6, 2008

Early Birthday


Jake will turn 2 in a month and I've been prepping Jared for Jake's present for the last 6 months. So I demanded a trampoline and we don't usually give such elaborate presents to our children but we also realized that Jake is too young to get that it is really for the entire family. So we bought it earlier this week and I told Jared that we had to wait a month to set it up but the next day we set it up. We are so impatient! It only took us 2 1/2 hours to set it up with all the kids outside and interruptions. It was worth it! They love it and I have been very surprised to hear Cori tell everyone that it's not hers it Jakey's. Whatever, I didn't teach her that but at least she knows! We have broken all the rules that came with it, my back hurts, we ripped off the morbid warning label and had are first injury. It is officially broken in!




4 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

OH BOY! "Hoppy" Birthday Jakey...and everyone else will get to jump on your present, too!

Elisa said...

I ALWAYS wanted a trampoline and my parents would never get one. To this day I jump on one if I get the chance! Matt says we'll never own one... :(

Coordination Queen said...

oooh , that is a good birthday present. We might have to do that this year.

Dacia said...

I love when kids are little and that you can pretty much make their birthday whenever and they are even happier if it is dragged out for a bit! Fun present!!!