Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've jumped on...

The Stephanie Meyer bandwagon that is! I resisted the temptation to indulge in this series for far too long. I couldn't stand to hear about how everyone has read it and loved it so it was time for me to get in on all the Twilight gossip. And let me just say that I am in love with Edward! I've just done the 1st book so far and I loved it. I can't wait to read the other 2. Plus MTV is doing the movies and I like to read the stories before I see them. I better see what I imagined when I see the movie and whoever plays Edward better be hot! Or else!
I like to read but have limited time to do so, so I do not like to waste my time on books that are not interesting. If you would like to suggest an interesting book, I would love to know what's good! Thanks.

6 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Um, read New Moon and then Eclipse. If you go to stepheniemeyer.com they have a homepage for the movie and you can see the cast. I'm addicted to it. :)

Vanessa said...

oh yes i jumped on too and read them all. I felt like such a 16 year old girl, but I loved them :)

The Holyoaks said...

I've only read the first one so far and I read it in two days. I am a loser.

Kaymee said...

I just finished it last night!!! i agree on Edward- He better be totally Hott in the Movie!!!I can't wait to read the next 2!! actually 3 :)

Larsen's! said...

it's great. I was going to tell you to go to her website and see the movie cast. I can't wait for the movie to come out! I just love Edward and the romance! A 40 yr something living that young romantic life...pitiful!

kelly ferg said...

I loved them too and have gotten several others hooked too. Unfortunately Edward in the movie is not as hot as I would like him to be but maybe he'll grow on me. He better!!!! Check them out on the website, not a fan! Loved seeing you over the weekend, you're awesome. Sab said we should make you and the new baby some Mandrian orange shirts! haha Luv ya, Kelly