I still haven't heard from Jared. I REALLY miss him. I'm trying hard not to be selfish...
the kids have seriously been awesome this week so that's not why I miss him so much.
I just miss having him at home, eating together, talking together, sitting together, sleeping next to each other...
I miss my husband A LOT! and I'm worried still about how he is holding up.
This wouldn't be so difficult if I could talk to him.
I'm not sure how to prepare myself for his return...
first of all, I don't know when that will be and I don't know what to expect.
I just want to know that he is ok. Which I know that he is, but a verbal confirmation from him would be awesome.
I'm running out of things to do to keep me distracted.
I need some project ideas ASAP! Preferably ones that don't require spending money...
spent a lot of that since he's been gone and I'm sure I will get an ear full when he returns! Ooopppsss!
I have baked (from scratch) bread, cornbread (or corn cake the kids call it), cookies, etc.
I've semi-organized our pantry and baking goods.
My house is actually clean.
I've prepared a million things for Valentine's Day.
I've watched countless movies.
Remember this post about the felt flowers found HERE?
Well, I made some Felt Heart Clips for the girls.
I've spent countless hours surfing the web.
I even caught up on ALL my laundry!!! What a miracle!
Dear Laundry- I HATE YOU FOREVER!!!
(this pic doesn't include the 3 other baskets that were on the floor, we have too many clothes!)
As lame as I am, I have even called his cell phone 3 times knowing perfectly well,
he has no signal and can't answer my call.
I was just hopeful that maybe he would have answered.
It's his turn to teach the lesson at Church tomorrow so I guess I should go prepare myself to teach it.
Oh gosh... church tomorrow by myself... heaven help me!
Thank goodness for 2 hours of Nursery!
PS- I HATE Binki's!!!!!
I have probably bought 10 binki's over the last month and I can't find any and we are approaching naptime! I'm thinking the Binki Fairy is gonna have to come soon!
6 comments:
Sounds like you've been super busy! I love those heart clips, mind if I copy?
tell me about this binky fairy and who he works, I want him to visit my house! Soon
hang in there sister
Hang in there, you can do this in you evenings to keep you occupied your husband isn't there: http://onceamonthmom.com/
Check out some recipes and make up some dinners, so you'll have less stress and more time to spend with him once he does get home! I am a big fan of making freezer dinners!
I am glad you love him. Nice to have someone you care that much about.
Oh Cindi, my heart goes out to you! I'm pretty sure I would have crawled in a whole and hid by now. You and Jared both are amazing to go(and let go) there to help. If you were just a little closer I would come and visit right now...just to give you an adult to talk to:)!I love you to death! And I love your posts. (and if you need another project, you can make one of those super cute heart clips for Lexie and send it to me. just send the bill with it!!!)
Post a Comment