Monday, February 1, 2010

He's Home

He Got home yesterday morning as I was loading up the kids for Church. I am so happy he is home and safe.

He is EXHAUSTED! He was pretty emotional over the experience but said he would do it again if he needed to. He took lots of pictures and when he gets a minute (and some rest) he said he will sit down and write out some of his experiences which of course I will post here.

Thank you again for all of you who have kept him (and I) in your prayers!
Hugs to all!

9 comments:

Rochelle said...

Glad he is home safe. Hope to hear soon how it went.

The Horners said...

I'm glad he took some pictures and he's willing to write out his experiences. Happy to have him home and safe!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Welcome home, Jared! We love you!

Middleton said...

What a beautiful little girl in that picture. Glad he's home safe. Can't wait to hear how he feels and how it went.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your service, Jared. Glad you got back home safely!

The Holyoaks said...

I'm so glad he made it back safely and that he took pictures! Honestly, I am completely shocked he took pictures because guys are lame like that. Can't wait to see more! This one is so cute!

Linda and Rex said...

I think Jared did what most of us wish we could have done---go and help. You are pretty awesome to be so supportive as you stay home and try to hold the family together. How grateful we are to have our families. Thanks Jared for doing what you could. I will do the same in my own way as I am sure we all will.

Kaymee said...

Wow! i'm way behind on blogging!! I can't even begin to imagine what Jared saw in Haiti. Glad he is finally home safe and sound. I am very interested to see what he experienced. also, good job keeping busy :)

DeCaires Family said...

I have thought often how much I would love to go help out in Haiti. Tell Jared his time was appreciated by all of us that can't go. We have a pediatric heart surgeon in our Ward that is heading out for a week and he taking his teenage daughter with him. I am glad he made it back safely.