Fun! She'll have to change the words from "All I want for Christmas..." to "All I want for Valentine's Day is my two front teeth!"
big girl! she's so beautiful . . .
It seems like once one goes....they all come pretty quickly. Aiden lost 3 in ou trip to my parents this summer!
boy fairy or girl fairy??????????
Are you going to take her to see the movie, The Tooth Fairy? My kids can't wait to see "The Rock" in a fairy costume. He was really funny in Game Plan, too (FYI)!
Avery looks very similar except it's the top 2 gone right now. I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Fun! She'll have to change the words from "All I want for Christmas..." to "All I want for Valentine's Day is my two front teeth!"
big girl! she's so beautiful . . .
It seems like once one goes....they all come pretty quickly. Aiden lost 3 in ou trip to my parents this summer!
boy fairy or girl fairy??????????
Are you going to take her to see the movie, The Tooth Fairy? My kids can't wait to see "The Rock" in a fairy costume. He was really funny in Game Plan, too (FYI)!
Avery looks very similar except it's the top 2 gone right now. I love it!
Post a Comment