Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An unlikely chore...


Poop has made it's way back on Jake's list of daily tasks!
Uuuggghhh!

About 2 months ago, Jake started having accident's again.
I truly believe that all the inconsistency and changes of last year just caught up with him. Sad.
But, (no pun intended) it is driving me BoNkErS!
Hopefully this will help but if anyone has experienced this help me out.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Trevor had a couple times within the first year after potty training (I did his at 34 months old) that we had a week or a few days of needing to remotivate. The little dum dum suckers worked great for him. He wouldn't even actually finish it and I would end up throwing it away, but he loved getting them. It seems like forever while you are going through it though. Hang in there.

The Holyoaks said...

I want to know why dishes is crossed off. Did he do something naughty and get fired?

The Horners said...

I noticed the same thing jill did!

C and Co. said...

Give me a call. My nephew may have gone through the same thing.