I just recently updated my family pictures on my wall and I am in awe of my siblings and their BEAUTIFUL families! We are so lucky to have such a big family!
Every single person in our family is very special to us and we love them all very much! We are so proud of them and all that they have had to overcome and accomplish. Especially giving us 21 nieces and nephews and 2 more on the way! I am grateful for our siblings who have been amazing examples for me throughout the years. They are all so different and have all brought so much joy to my life. I am also thankful for the wonderful spouses They have chosen to walk this life with. I love you all very much!
(The first name is "the sibling" and then everyone else is in age order)
Rochelle, Brent, Trevor, Ethan, Cade, and Carson Petersen
Northern California
Gina, Christian, Luke, Alana, and Donovan Deceuster
Southern California
Ben Carter and soon to be "Mrs. Carter" SovanDara San
Northern California
Kyle, Amy, Adia, Avery, Kenyon, Adison, and Kaden Middleton
Northen California
Jill (baby in belly), Kiff, Macy, and Penelope Holyoak
Washington
Leah, Rick, Keira, and Lexie Bassett
Utah
Princess Nicole Middleton... Fairest of them all...
Northern California
Terri, Ben and Olivia Horner
Utah
The one and only Ty Carter, control yourselves ladies, he's taken
Idaho
Kristin and Allie Shuman
Florida
Kelly, Justin, Kohl and Brooks Kilcrease
Florida

Michael, Katelyn (little brother in belly), and Macie McGrath
Florida









4 comments:
Cute! We lovey u too!
So funny! I thought you were announcing that Terri was pregnant cause I knew the 2nd baby wasn't you, Amy, me, Jill, Leah, or Gina. So, I was scrolling through trying to find out who was pregnant! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...
You do have a huge family! How fun!
You truly are very lucky to have so much loving family. You are very good at making them feel loved too.
Post a Comment