Friday, January 22, 2010

My Love Muffins

I Love being read to by this girl... even if it's really the CD reading the story to me.

Her animated face is what makes me the happiest!

Jake looks so cute with his new haircut and new dental work! He was so excited about his teeth last night. I had to go in the boys room a couple of times last night to find his teeth cause Jason kept sneaking under Jake's pillow to play with them! I finally put the whole jar with teeth in a zip loc bag and then put it under his pillow... It did the trick.

Jared and I got a 5am wake up call from 3 excited children coming to report that Jake's tooth fairy had taken his teeth and left him a "surprise".
man, I LOVE this boy!

Precious... Precious... Precious!
What am I gonna do with my Precious?
Love this Drama Queen!



Jason is so silly... I just love him!


How did I get so Lucky?

Enjoying my family on this rainy week.

POST EDIT: My awesome sister Jill sent me the link to make those flower ball thingy's hanging in Cori's room. They can be found HERE.

6 comments:

Linda and Rex said...

Teeth? You say a jar of teeth. What happened to that boy.
I love the cute faces your kids make. They are all cuties. Even your biggest kid. :)

Adam and Laurin said...

So cute! Seriously they are adorable! Ummm I love those hanging balls from coris ceiling did you make those?

Dan and Janay said...

I love those "ball things"...(is that the official name for them?)
I made a bunch of them for a babyshower a year ago and I've used them for tons of other events too. The are the easiest things to make. They look so cute hanging in her room!
janay

The Holyoaks said...

thanks for the recognition. i really enjoy everyone knowing that all my ideas are stolen and shared with those i love.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Well, we are only as good as the people we steal from...love the hanging balls - we've all stolen from Martha. (Jakey looks adorable without teeth.)

Gpa Paul said...

What an awesome family. Great Pictures.