Princess pants thinks that when I say it's time for bed, it doesn't apply to her! It took her almost 2 hours to go to bed after I had originally put her in bed.
About an hour after I put her in bed, I heard some giggily jibjab woki talk coming from the pantry. Found Precious in the pantry eating all the cold cereal!
(I was laughing so the picture on my blackberry turned out blurry)

It then took me about 45 min of every 5 min putting her back in bed before she FINALLY feel asleep. Of course every time I would take her back to her room, she would whine, "NO... NO... NO"! Had JAred not been home, I would have let her stay up and snuggle. But someone has to be a responsible parent and clearly, last night, that was not me!
The other morning, Precious also got put on timeout at the gym for being overly aggressive with the other kids! She is too cute but acting Naughty, maybe I should try being a little more disciplined with her???
4 comments:
Oh precious! Olivia sounds a lot like her!!!
Is she in a bed now? Or does she climb out of a crib!? Sammie is like that at bedtime. For such a little thing, she knows exactly when bedtime is and she fights in tooth and nail! It drives me bonkers. Then I end up cuddling and rocking with her... I use to be tougher...
my youngest is quite a monster. they always say the youngest gets away with everything and my Brad is proving it true!
Oh Precious...you are a rascal! But we love you!
Post a Comment