I just wanted to remind everyone that we are going private. So on May 1st you will no longer be able to view our blog without an invitation. In order for that invite, I need your email address. If you have already given it to me don't worry I got it.
7 comments:
me me me!!!!!
I am friends with Janay and am in Rochelle's ward, and hope that you will let me stalk your blog still. You have such great crafty ideas! My e-mail is 1stephlew@gmail.com. My crafty blog is yepadoodle.typepad.com. check it out sometime! I understand if you say no since I am a complete stranger and all!
Hey Cindi, My email is blingmakeup@gmail.com. Hope your doing good. I love all of the dresses you made for Cori... I wish I had that kind of talent;).
I'm assuming you know to count me in!
and Adia too.
Hey Cindi, I would love to be on your list. You have such great ideas, someday I would love to know how you make all of Cori's dresses! I just signed us up for a blog so check it out if you want.
vausefamily.blogspot.com
And my email is brittany.vause@gmail.com
That blog of the James Alonzo McGrath Family is really interesting (to me anyhow). My Gramma(Aunt Faye) wanted me to print off that whole blog so she could revise and make corrections with Uncle Joe(Papa). I wish I could get into family history more, but I will when I have some real time to get into it.
Post a Comment