Saturday, April 19, 2008

Privacy Notice

Due to some frightening/enlightening information, we are most likely setting our blog to private. To access the blog, you will need to set up a gmail account (which is free). I will also need that address to give you permission to access it. If you'd like to be added, please leave a comment and let me know! We love to have visitors stop in and check us out. Blogs are a great way to keep friends and family updated. We just feel that with a world full of crazies, we should do this to protect our family. I will probably change the privacy setting starting the first week of May so hurry and let me know if you'd like to be added!

20 comments:

Elisa said...

I think we might go private too. Of course I want to be added! Sign me up!

My Dearest Rich said...

of course i want to be added. i hope it works for you! When I tried, it was a nightmare. People wanting to be added, never got the notice from blogger, even with their yahoo emails! urrrgggghhh!!!!!

Abbie said...

So... you've never met me and I never comment but Jill was my trainer in the mission and she always talked about you and thus, I've been following your blog lives. I hope you don't mind, but I would love to be added. I swear, I'm not a stalker, just an interested third party. :)

abbierufener@gmail.com

Brett said...

Make sure you add Erin's and my gmail addresses.

wonderboy.the.legendary

erin.e.garner

Coordination Queen said...

use my gmail account: kassiebunting at gmail dotcom

About Us said...

I love seeing how my southern family is doing!

Bonni.wood(Gmail)

The Holyoaks said...

please, can I be cool? we made it home safe, by the way. love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindi!
I would love to keep reading your blog, if you don't mind!! My email address is eskimo_girl33@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!
Andrea Busath

Amy said...

I'm pretty sure I already sent you an email telling you to add me, but if not, yes add me! :)

Anonymous said...

Same goes for us. And I was wondering if you could tell Gina and maybe Kelly Ferg my email too. If you don't mind. I am always interested to hear how things are going for everyone.
klalewis@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Kasey

Vanessa said...

I need to do it too
tylervanessabrown@gmail.com

Coray Family said...

I would love to be added!! corayfam@gmail.com

Love,
Sheryle

The Gartins said...

HI Cindi,

Please add me to your list. I check out your blog often. Hope you are doing well with your pregnancy and the rest of your family.

-shannon barnhill (gartin)
shannon.gartin@gmail.com

Christy said...

Cind-I...We would love to be on the list. I think you can use my email with msn but I will get a gmail too, it's christykc@msn.com. Let me know if I need the gmail for sure! love ya

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracy Haws said...

Hey Cindi...So um I feel kind of silly admitting this, but I'm totally addicted to your blog! I love it! I have loved getting to know your kids and to see your life as an amazing mom and wife and friend...If it's alright with you, I'd love to be included in your invite group and I'd love to catch up!
Tracy (Cherry) Haws
tracyhaws@gmail.com

Dacia said...

I have been thinking of making ours private - what made you decide, I like that friends can just happen upon ours but I do worry about the crazies, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Tks for invite. Luv followin' the family blog.Pls sign me up with gmail acct.: swilson.montana@gmail.com

The Jones Family said...

Cindi,

This is so funny to me how many people check out bloggs of people that they don't even know. I would love to be invited. I have a gmail account already.
nadelle3@gmail.com
Miss you all!

Unknown said...

Hi Cindi! Please include me. I'm not a stalker or anything, I just like to see you what you're up to!

becksfowler@gmail.com

Hope I make the cut!

Thanks!
Becki