Monday, April 21, 2008

Someday I won't feel guilty!

Guilty for making time when I don't have it and stealing! So I had to share because they turned out so cute! These are some boutique inspired dresses I recently made for Cori. My friend has a boutique in town and she invited me to an open house and all I did was steal ideas, went home drew a picture of them and then sewed them a couple of days later for a fraction of the cost. She's gonna kill me or won't ever invite me to another open house or even ban me from her store! I can't help it. If I can make it I can't buy it. Anyways, they were super easy and I love how they turned out!

9 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Those are darling! Now I just need to clean out the junk out of the craft room and start using my sewing machine...

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Those are sooooo cute! I really like the brown one & I'm diggin Coco's Shirley Temple Do with the pink & black!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Janay said...

Soo cute. I wish I could sew.

janay

Kaymee said...

CUTENESS!!!

The Horners said...

No need to feel guilty, those are super cute dresses, she truely is a fashion fashion girl!

Elisa said...

dang girl, those are cute! you are talented.

Tiffany said...

You need to open your own little boutique. Maybe in a few years when your children are a little older and you have more time. But seriously, You're AMAZING!!!

Lisa Newman said...

I didn't even know you could sew! Impressive! I love the brown one. You are making me look bad, though. I have only one child and do not do anything nearly as creative as you do. I need to pick up some more skills!