Saturday, April 5, 2008

"Have no fear, your Fairy God Mama's here"

Here was Jake's invitation. Can I just say that I LOVE Photoshop! Thanks to Aunt Jill for making Jake's Shrek ears look realistic!

So today was the day and it didn't rain until after the party! Since we got Jake the trampoline I wanted to play on it for the party. The forecast all week said it would rain so I was pretty bummed. This morning It was nice until an hour before the party the weather got overcast so I made Jared bring everything back inside but it never rained. So we got to play on the "playground" and jump on the trampoline. It goes to show that you can NEVER predict the weather in Florida, you can always count on rain and it will always be hot!


Jake once again loved the attention and had a great time playing with family and friends.






5 comments:

The Horners said...

that's so cute! Looks like it was a really fun party! You look super cute too!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Cori looks more excited than Jake does...it's funny how she knows exactly what's supposed to happen & I love the applause when he blows out the candles. These are great times - even tho some days are hard - remember these moments. My heart is filled with treasured memories like these...I love you guys.

Vanessa said...

aww that invitation is way cute!! The party looked very fun :)

Vanessa said...

I loved the video too!

Kaymee said...

That is sooo cute that you did Shrek!! I am doing SHrek for Cody's bday too!!! I bought the paper goods up in park city while we were there- they were only $1!!! You need to email you ideas and patterns!! :) thanks for already doing all the work