Well I guess this whole privacy thing would have been more exciting if I had some major experience to post about but I don't! Here is some cute things that have happened along with some cute pictures of my cute kids!
"Chilin' on a Sunday Afternoon"
So after dinner one Sunday evening, Jared and I took all the kids outside to play in the driveway. The weather was so comfortable and Springy ( not a word) but perfect for out door activities. We had picked flowers, fished in the pond in our neighborhood and of course Jared had to bust out his Rollerblades after he saw the 11 yr old girl across the street with hers on. It's been awhile since he wore them so it was very entertaining to watch! He didn't fall but didn't look that sturdy either but my favorite part was his "kid in a candy store" grin! The kids loved watching and wanted to skate too so after Cori went and change shoes (with no wheels) and tried to skate with them, Jared started giving the kids rides. A new favorite amongst the kiddies.
We are Raising Monkey's- enough said! He is getting a little too good at this climbing thing.
We did the beach again this past weekend.
Jared took the kids out on the "GeeNoo" on the inter coastal (not the ocean). Jake didn't like it so he was brought back to the dock with Jason and I. Cori loved it and both trips got to see Dolphins swimming next to the boat. She could almost touch them! Call her, she'll tell you all about it!
The kids loved the pool and Jake finally figured out how to swim with floaties. I was reminded that I REALLY need to put the kids in swim lesson.
And Jason slept in the pool, on the beach and on a chair by the pool. He must be growing.
We played at the Lighthouse Park. Jared had a blast!
We caught us a catfish off the dock that we weren't allowed to fish on. We also discovered a new species.
and we wore ourselves out!
8 comments:
The video of Jakey is hilarious. And I am STILL laughing at the pic of Cori in the pool. What exactly is she trying to do? Float on her back? She is concentrating very hard. Hahaha!
I love that video! He is hilarious!
That is too funny! It reminded me of the family cruise when Ethan fell asleep sitting straight up while eating! LOL! Sounds like you've had a fun week. I want to see dolphins!
That sounds like so much fun! If I come down, will you show me and my family a good time?
I love all the pics, and the video...CRACKED ME UP!! Looks like it's nice weather, it must've known I was coming out there and need a tan!!!!
My favorite picture of yours is Cori with those rainbow clothes on and i like all your pictures and we have a new baby. I love all your kids cause they are my cousins. The video I liked.
I too am still laughing at the picture of Cori in the pool... that is SO Cori. I love it.
Holy funness! (that's not a word) The beach looks so fantastic right now, I can't even tell you! That movie of Jake is adorable, it's amazing how tuckered out they get.
Post a Comment