Friday, April 11, 2008

The Adventures Continue...

So I never post about my husband so I will. He had the "rare" opportunity to go spearfishing on Wed and despite the fact that he's still a little weak after being sick for the last couple of weeks, he got his first King Fish. (I hope that's what it's called Cori says it's a shark but I think I'm right) He was pretty excited considering his lack of energy. He hasn't been fishing in a couple of months due to our abundance of children and my lack of interest in solo-parenting. He has been SOOOOOOOOOO helpful and I really appreciate all he has done to help me with the kids so I was glad he got to go have a break. We have enjoyed the beautiful weather here and hope that the blistering hot humidity waits a little longer to join us. Don't you wish you were in Florida right now? So come visit, I promise we'll show you a good time!

5 comments:

The Horners said...

Jakey looks so much like him! Yay for Jared!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Looks fishy to me...

Jason and Tauna said...

Hey Mcgraths! how you guys doing?? wow so many kids! Jason and Tauna

Vanessa said...

yes I do wish I was in Florida!

Kaymee said...

I actually thought about you last night when I was watching Oprah's Big give, because John Travolta flew the contestants on his plane out of Florida :) I think our kids would have a blast!! someday...