Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"What did you do?!"

So Sunday morning while I was getting the kids ready for church, Jared walked in and said "I'll go give Jason a bath". I thought great, that helps a lot. So I got Cori and Jake ready and then walked into my bathroom to get Jason out of the tub and Jared says, "hey, pick up his curls". I looked down to find all of my baby's curls all over the floor! He give him his first haircut and didn't let me take any pictures or participate!!! It made me so sad until I took this picture of him. he can pull off any haircut!

6 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

He looks more like Jakey with this do! What a great smile! (Jared, shame on you...that moment is now gone forever! He's not even one yet!!!)

The Horners said...

How sad! But he does look more like Jakey now for sure! He's so cute!

The Holyoaks said...

Yes, he can totally pull this look off! Now he doesn't look so much like a baby! So cute!

Tiffany said...

Funny that Jared cut the hair, when YOU cut hair. Ok, not funny but sad. Although he is adorable with his new style!!

Elisa said...

Oh it's true, that is a great picture! He's got such a great face, he can pull off any look!

Coordination Queen said...

I would have been so sad. But he is still so stinking cute!