While he was away... Jill and Macy came to visit. We did way too much with way too many kids but it was so worth it! We played...
Outside... a lot! In the sprinkler, on the playground at the beach and at Disney.
I played with Jill's camera too (which I love)! I'm hoping to get one but I doubt it will happen. A girl can have a wish list right? Well this is at the top of mine!!! Mother's day is coming up. hint, hint, wink, wink. Too bad none of my kids can read and I know Jared is gonna pretend like he doesn't read our blog. :)
I'm an amateur I know but I was proud of what I took! Some are a little blurry but when I get mine (hint, hint) I can practice more.





Thanks to my 3 early birds, I got to watch the sunrise over the ocean which is something everyone should see. It truly is unbelievable how fast it rises and how beautiful it is. I did my best to capture it. But like I said, when I get mine (hint, hint) I can practice and get better.



So of course no trip would be complete with out a visit to "Cinderella's House". I don't think I will ever grow out of my love for everything Disney. Maybe it's because I am a real life, non fictional, non animated, Disney Princess. They just haven't made my movie yet!
I debated on if I should post this picture because we all look so lovely, but I just had to! It's not everyday that you are bigger than a castle!
I was so happy that Jared watched the boys for me so I could take Cori for some much needed "positive" attention. It's not that she is naughty, it's just that she has such a "colorful" personality that it was needed for both her and I. She had a great time and I had fun treating her like the princess she is!
All in all it was a fun visit. Like always it's hard to say goodbye knowing that they couldn't live any farther away from us in this country. Like most of my family. Thank goodness for airplanes! Thanks for coming Jill and Macy! I look forward to other visitors this summer and I promise to entertain you wither it be a trip of this many activities or you watching me try to be a mom to 4 kids! And who knows, maybe I'll have a new camera! :) (no pressure Jared) However it would be nice to have before the baby comes so I can take some precious pictures but I'm not going to beg 'cause that's rude! Just thought I'd through it our there.
11 comments:
Very subtle... Jared's going to be hard pressed to pick up on your hints, but I'm sure he's up to the challenge.
I hope you end up getting one sometime, soon.
What kind of camera do you want? I love mine!
I think you have what it takes to capture great pics! You really do deserve a new camera. Giving birth to your fourth child at the age of 26 = a nice Mother's Day gift.
I'm dying to know just WHAT camera it IS?! Please do share. I'm definitely in the market...for Mother's Day...of course. ;)
I agree with D-O...it would make a great Mother's Day Gift! BTW - I LOVE the new pics of the kids - is that D-O's magic or Tinny-Winny's?
I am impressed with your abilities on the camera and not much practice. I am all for you getting a new camera! You have a great husband, so I am sure he will get it for you - he may even get it so that everyone will leave him alone:)
she does have the best pictures, what camera is it? You will have to post of you get it! :)
Sounds like Jared better get out there and make a nice little purchase! I agree with everyone else, you deserve it!!
That pic of you and the kids on the beach is So Good! You don't even look pregnant! I'm sure you worked dang hard all week, but looks like you had fun!
Oh, your kids are so freaking cute. I love how Cori already has Cindi arms in the last pic. You really are such a darling mama. :)
I think you deserve the camera. It took great pictures!
Post a Comment