So here is the promised Fashion Show of Cori's "Dress Ups" made by yours truly. She is so funny and I love this age with this little girl. She is starting to explore her imagination and it is so fun to play along! I'm so
lucky to have such a special
girl in my life! And she's pretty dang cute!

I know some of the pictures are blurry but you can still see the outfit and expression. My challenge now is getting her to realize that these clothes are for playing and that she can't wear the metalic/lacey hot pink skirt to church!
7 comments:
How do you have time for all the cute stuff you are always doing? I don't even have time to make my bed 6 days out of 7. The dress-ups are adorable. Good job!!
I am peeing my pants. I love the one with the hood on her head. What a silly goose. I miss you guys!
"Pretty, pretty, princess!" She's got the "look" but is she an "ambi-turner?"
hahaha she's so silly! so stinkin cute!
WHAT?!? You won't let her wear the pink metallic skirt to church? ;)
good job on the dress ups!!! so did you sew them all pattern-less?? I need to do some for Jenna!
Sooo cute!! I love all of the dress up clothes. You did a great job!!
Post a Comment