Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall Harvest Festival

As most of you know, I'm the Ward Activities Chair and we just had a great turnout for our Harvest Festival last Friday. We had a chili cook-off, pie contest, pie eating contest, hay rides, scarecrow contest, 3 legged race, tug-o-war, potato sack race, and line dancing.
It was a happenin' Hoedown!

I actually tied for 1st Place in the Chili cook-off but because I was in charge of the activity, tallied all the votes, and was the only one who entered the scarecrow contest and therefor won that, I didn't announce that it was a tie. I was bummed because I would have loved to claim the bragging rights but I let my true competition (Poppie) know that I whooped him! :)


































Putting together the award winning Scarecrow! :)


Everyone had a great time and everything ran smoothly. I even got to enjoy myself. Thanks to all who came and helped!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So I wanna know if you used your mother's award winning chili recipe for your chili cook off?

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Nice boots Cori! ;)