Monday, October 1, 2007

CAUTION!!!

Rummikub is not good for the marriage! Jared and I played the game last night and we are both very competitive. Let's just say that I left the game with a bruised ego, a sprained wrist and an angry husband! And it appears that I have officially become a true McGrath because I have shamefully conformed to the cheating technique.
Oh and because I would not come to the computer to read the game instructions, Jared locked "his" computer with a password to keep me off. Yes, I am using the computer now and that is because my little Jared is not as creative as me! (password=cindiisstubborn) :)

8 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

that sounds like something out of the story of my life. very funny.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

lol - do i need to invest in a "marriage counselor" for the two of you? just kiss and make up and from now on - only play on the same team and NEVER each other!

The Horners said...

hahaha i'm laughing so hard right now! hahaha

Coordination Queen said...

That's awesome! Thanks for the laugh!

The Kilcreases said...

That is exactly why Justin will not play board games or any type of game with me. I am glad you came over to OUR side.haha

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Here's hoping you guys don't decide to play football for family night. Love the DAD

Field Girlies said...

That is funny! Sounds like a game I should stay away from!

Tiffany said...

Rummikub is my favorite game ever! Maybe next to phase 10- as you can see I like competetive games and my husband HATES number games. That's why I love these. We try to not hold a grudge for too long once we're done.