We got to go to Nashville yesterday to Jared's Alma Mater Vanderbilt University. It was the Homecoming game against the Dawgs. It was a great game but a horrible ending. We were winning most of the game until the 4th Quarter when it became a tie 17-17 and then, in the last 3 seconds, Georgia kicked a field Goal to win the game. BOOOOOOOOO! Any ways, we had a great time visiting the campus and reminiscing about the "glory days". It's always fun to go back because there is always a moment where I get a glympse of what it was like for Jared to truly be the "big man on campus". There is always people who recognize him and tell me how spacial he was to them while he was there. Vandy is a great school and I'm glad that Jared had the experiences he had there even though I wasn't apart of them. I wish I was but I know that his experience would have been totally different and I'm glad it happened the way it did because I like how things are now! Blah! Blah! Blah!
One of Jared's favorite restaurants in Nashville! It has become one of mine too as we have eaten there every time we have gone there. If you're ever in Nashville, You gotta try it!
2 comments:
i wanted that shirt so bad, but it didn't look good on me... you look smokin hot. love u!
Cindi you look so cute! Go VOLS! (I mean Vandy! jk Jared!)
Post a Comment