Wednesday, October 10, 2007

General Conference

Well I tried to watch the Saturday Sessions of General Conference. 1st Session was great, and in between the 1st and 2nd session the sound went out on that channel only!?? Can someone please explain this? I could see it but couldn't hear any of it and all of the other channels were fine. I was very annoyed and called COX Cable 5 times within a 2 hour period. So I decided to play with the kids instead!








































Yes, Mommy's play airplane too! Now Sunday came around and the sound was perfect but during the 2nd session, the entire picture kept cutting out. So, all I could hear was every other sentence. Thank goodness for the Ensign! But I am very disappointed in COX! We pay extra to get the BYUTV channel to watch a couple of conferences a year and it happens to not work!? What's that all about! Hopefully things will be better before the Christmas Broadcast!

3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Oh, tender...Mommy got to take a turn, too! That's nice that the critters let you share Daddy's airplane rides.

The Horners said...

those are funny pics! they are so big! Can't wait to see you guys!

The Holyoaks said...

Now, when Terri says "they are so big," what is she referring to exactly?