We threw a Baby Shower for Katelyn last Friday and it all turned out very nice. Katelyn looked so cute and had lots of friends come and help celebrate her and baby girl.
Cindi... I'm sure you don't remember me Melissa I lived in Madison and am friends with Kassie-anyway I finally recognized you from her blog. I always thought you were so nice and you inspired me to go to hair school (you had such cute hair yourself)You have such a cute family..
This is Sheryle Jackson Coray. I was your roommate in Utah with Amy Carlson. I have been dying to get a hold of you and Amy told me about your blog today. You look amazing pregnant and your family and life is perfect. I am so happy for you. Email me sometime. I would love to talk to you. (IF you remember me...LOL) sherylejackson_2@hotmail.com
omg this is so cute! one of the things i'm excited to be able to do someday once i get my own house. i love it! have you done any of the other rooms in the house?
8 comments:
Cindi... I'm sure you don't remember me Melissa I lived in Madison and am friends with Kassie-anyway I finally recognized you from her blog. I always thought you were so nice and you inspired me to go to hair school (you had such cute hair yourself)You have such a cute family..
Hi Cindi,
This is Sheryle Jackson Coray. I was your roommate in Utah with Amy Carlson. I have been dying to get a hold of you and Amy told me about your blog today. You look amazing pregnant and your family and life is perfect. I am so happy for you. Email me sometime. I would love to talk to you. (IF you remember me...LOL)
sherylejackson_2@hotmail.com
Wow! You out did yourself for Kayelyn's shower. Everything looks awesome - including you! Good job!
You spelled Macy wrong.
Did you make that cake?!?!?! What a cute baby shower!
did u make that cake? anyway, looks like u through one heck of a party! miss u!
Cute ideas!!! how did you do the macie name?? Love the nursery!!! You look great by the way!!
omg this is so cute! one of the things i'm excited to be able to do someday once i get my own house. i love it! have you done any of the other rooms in the house?
Post a Comment