Friday, October 19, 2007

Party Time




Tonight was Cori's Birthday Party and I'll say for a last minute Party it was by far the easiest one I've done. Everything went smooth and I should do last minute more often 'cause I do it good! :) COri had a great time and she loved all the costumes and very present was I big hit. Thanks to all that came. She looked so cute in her kitty costume. Thanks to Lisa and Trina for many Spooky Birthday ideas. I think it's funny how much I remember. Cori Loved the Donut on a string game. and the piniata.

Here's to a great party for a great little girl! I love you Cori!

She'll do a fashion show of the dress ups I made later.















Remind me never to wear this outfit again. I look PHAT!
I've seen pretty clowns before but I'm not one of them.

6 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

You look crazy. I love it.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Are you talking about Lisa & Trina Kilp??? Blast from the past...they did always have the best parties! I thing you make a great clown!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

PS - Cori, you make a cute little kitty, too!

The Kilcreases said...

Sorry we missed the party. Your critters look so cute. Happy Birthday Cori!

The Horners said...

u don't llok fat!! but ur face looks scary! super cute. looks like u guys had fun, my b-day cards are late and i'm sorry! happy bday coco!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

What cute little critters you have - I can't wait to see them. Jason looks more like a "Carter" all the time.