Tonight for FHE we went to the Pumpkin Patch. I had already got 4 big Pumpkins at Sam's for 6 bucks a piece so we just went for the "experience" (and for my scrapbook and blog). The kids had fun and we took some cute pictures. I was going to paint them tonight (which I do because of the humidity here, they don't rot as fast) but I am blogging instead. Maybe I'll paint them tomorrow so stay tunned to see the final masterpiece(s). We wish Jared could have been there but he was over on the coast painting the Condo while he has some time off.
Cori is holding the 1 pumpkin I bought for $1.50. She picked it out and hasn't let it go. She actually tried to sleep with it in her bed tonight. Silly Girl!
6 comments:
Don't you just LOVE the fall? I do. I love the weather and all the fun traditions that we get to start for the holidays which are soon approaching!!
I am so in love with that buddy boy, Jason. He looks so adorable in that picture with Grammy.
Oh how fun! I'm so excited to go to the pumpkin patch next week!
i can't wait to meet jason! he's soooo cute! i love that he's pulling cori's hair!
Jason is adorable! I need an updated picture for my g'kids wall, by the way. You look absolutely beautiful and happy. Great pix!
Wow!!! you guys have been busy doing soooo many fun things!!! It's that time of year :) I love it!!
Post a Comment