Thursday, October 18, 2007

Birthday Girl!

The day is finally here! Cori has asked every day for a month if it's her birthday yet. It got even worse a week ago when my mom sent her "Tinkerbell presents" in the mail. Every day she goes in the family room to check to see if they are still there and has been asking to open them up. She has even made me sing Happy Birthday to her a couple times a week so she can practice blowing out the candles.

I can't believe my baby girl is 3. It seems like yesterday that we brought her home for the first time. She has been such a blessing in our lives and we are so thankful to our Heavenly Father that she came to our family! She is so happy, fun, silly, caring and loving. I love this little girl and I want to keep her forever!

Have a Happy Birthday Cori! Mommy loves you so much!

5 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

She looks so pretty in the pic with the donut. I miss her.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Oh Cori, you look beautiful in your birthday crown! I'm glad you had a good birthday. G'ma & G'pa love you!

The Kilcreases said...

I can't wait to give her our present...It's totally a Cori Present. See you on Sunday.

The Horners said...

cute cute cute! she's adorable!!! i love u cori!!!

Coordination Queen said...

Happy Birthday Cori!