We then went to an annual Trick or Treating party at a friends house where we did most of our Trick or Treating. The kids were so funny. Cori really enjoyed it but didn't like the people who were trying to scare the big kids. Jake really liked it too when he realized they were giving him candy! We would be walking in the street and he would reach out his arms and move his "give me" hands back and forth. He loved it and even laughed at the people who tried to scare the big kids. Jason was not at all interested in this crazy holiday! He did not like the costume or when I tried to color on his face! He slept most of the night and let me know with his face that he was NOT amused!
We ended the night sitting on the trailer in the drive way watching a firework show a couple of neighborhoods over. Let me rephrase that, I sat there and watched it, while Jake sat behind me because he was scared. He was so cute sitting behind me hugging me with his head pressed against my back and then he would lean over and take a quick look and then hurry his head back to the same spot! I really enjoyed it because in my mind he was cuddling me and he never sits still long enough for me to hug on him. Cori kept running back and forth over to the same neighbors house to get some candy. She would go over come back drop the candy and say, "I'll be right back" and take off again.
Friday, November 2, 2007
BOO!
Halloween is one of my Favorite Holidays and we had a great Halloween! We started off the day by finally carving our pumpkins. A-Gator was a trooper, really getting in there and cleaning the GUTS! Cori on the other hand would hardly stick her hand in there and she kept saying, "EEEWWWW...SICK! EEEWWW that's gross Mommy!" It was so funny. She always surprises me with whether or not she's gonna act like a girl or a boy. Silly Goose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
so cute! I love your hair ;) Looks like you all had a lot of fun!
Darling Dalmations, Cruella! Sounds like it was a big day. Can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks! ;)
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious. I wish I could have been there to see her carving pumpkins and saying, "ewww sick." hahaha! The costumes turned out so cute. You are a rockstar. I'm glad you finally posted the pics. I must have checked your blog 10 times yesterday looking for them. I love you!
Your outfit turned out so cute! That was such a great idea... and Cori is the cutest cat I have ever seen;).
Ya'll look so cute! And why is it that little boys can't hold still long enough for cuddling? If you figure anything out on that one, let me know!
Super cute costumes. And I love the pumpkins!
Too cute Cindi. Adia was like Cori in that way too never knew if the boy or girl would come out. I think this is the first ever year that pumpkin guts were totally cool! I'm glad you all had fun.
I love it!!! It turned out soo cute! I knew you could do it!
Cute costumes!!! I love your Cruella!!
Check you out, miss Cruella! What an awesome idea for Halloween. Matt and I didn't dress up this year, and it just wasn't the same. Remember that year all of us roomates dressed up as rocker chicks and went to a party? I still have that picture! Good times!
Holidays and kids are priceless! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment